Monday, January 17, 2011

blogging??

actually i already have 1 blog to talk about my life,my interest,my hobby,my event and everything that related to my life which i think i want to share about.
but recently i quit blogging because i think im not good in story telling..hehehe ;)
and now..i appears again in this blogging world just have to fulfill my course requirement..requirement??
haha..no la..this is one of my assignment..for science method..hehe ;)

on 6 January 2011, we started the class with a question from my lecturer..

WHAT IS SCIENCE???

want to know what come first in my mind at that time??

to me,science is about everything. pen is science. our breathing process is science. bridge is science. all is science.
below are the ideas about what me and my friends think about science.

1.science as a study that related to logical and rational thinking.2. its related to daily lives/everywhere
3.science as a process or things to occur
4. made of different discipline (Biology,Chemistry,Physics)
5. consist of process skills and manipulative skills.
6. science is something we have to do with experiment..
7.science is a discovery from scientist


No comments:

Post a Comment